For initial queries and those regarding the RCH Funding Proposal Committee, please see your RCH Head of Department.
For any other queries, please contact the Grants Office
Grants Program Manager
03 9345 7062.
SHARING THE IMPACT
Acquittal Reports are the primary conduit through which the RCH Foundation receives and shares the outcomes and achievements of funded projects. All acquittal reports are reviewed by the RCH Executive Grants Committee and RCH Foundation Board Committee as an important part of the grants process.
They also provide the information we need to report back to supporters and share how their donations and fundraising make a positive impact on the hospital.
This information can be dispersed to key audiences, such as:
- Trusts and foundations through which funding was obtained for official reporting purposes
- Donors invested in the outcomes of projects
- RCH and RCH Foundation supporters interested in hospital innovation
Recent improvements have been made to the acquittal reporting process to align with the online grant application process. Reports will now be submitted online.
The Acquittal Report consists of two sections:
- An online report on the outcomes and impact of your grant
- A comprehensive financial report detailing grant expenditures. Complete the template and upload it to the online form where prompted
The grant contact will receive via email a link to the online report and the financial report template one month, as well as one week prior to the acquittal report due date.
SUBMITTING YOUR ACQUITTAL
Acquittal reports fulfil three key requirements for the RCH, the RCH Foundation and donors:
- Demonstrating accountability for expenditure of the grant via a full financial acquittal
- Describing outcomes and impacts of the project
- Providing reflective assessment of various aspects of project design and execution that assists learning for the grant recipient, the RCH and the RCH Foundation
It is the responsibility of the grantee, in conjunction with the relevant Head of Department and management accountant, to provide an acquittal report. All reports must be submitted as per the following deadlines:
- Equipment: three months after purchase/installation
- Research/Project 12 month support: three months after the end of the funding term
- Research/Project multi-year support: at the end of the yearly term, plus a final report three months after the end of the funding term