For initial queries and those regarding the RCH Funding Proposal Committee, please see your RCH Head of Department.
For any other queries, please contact the Grants Office
Grants Program Manager
03 9345 7062.
Through philanthropy, The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation supports the RCH and its campus partners to facilitate the life-changing and life-saving advances in healthcare that have made Melbourne Children’s the centre of medical excellence that it is today.
All donations to the RCH are made through the RCH Foundation. All funds raised by and donated to the RCH Foundation are directed back to the hospital via grants. This is done through a formal application process, which is undertaken for all projects and initiatives requesting philanthropic funding from the RCH Foundation (including the RCH Auxiliaries) or external funding bodies such as philanthropic trusts and foundations.
Priorities for funding are set and driven by the RCH. The RCH Foundation works to provide sustainable, long-term funding in support of the hospital’s priorities.
All funds donated to the RCH Foundation are preserved for the purpose of medical excellence. The projects, initiatives and activities funded by these donations create outcomes that are above and beyond the hospital’s normal day-to-day activities.
The RCH Foundation’s support of the RCH focusses on four key areas:
- Patient and family-centred care: providing excellence in paediatric healthcare
- Research: discovering cures and transforming the future of paediatric healthcare
- Equipment and technology: acquiring the most advanced tools for the best outcomes
- Leadership, education and training: investing in the best people and the brightest minds
- SUBMIT A PROPOSAL FOR FUNDING
- THE GRANTS PROPOSAL PROCESS
- REPORTING BACK
- PREVIEW THE PROPOSAL FOR FUNDING FORM
- PREVIEW THE ACQUITTAL REPORT