03 9345 5037
Auxiliaries executive committee
The Auxiliaries Executive Committee are a group of passionate, experienced and dedicated people with a formal leadership role in supporting the RCH Auxiliaries.
The Auxilaries Executive Committee supports individual Auxiliary groups and works with the RCH Foundation in planning and delivering the overall RCH Auxiliaries fundraising strategy, as well as activities and events throughout the year.
The current Auxiliaries Executive Committee is:
- Louise Gourlay OAM — Patron of Auxiliaries
- Miriam Weisz — President of Auxiliaries
- Barb Nicoll, Templestowe Auxiliary — Vice President
- Paula Appelhans, American Women's Association — Secretary
- Alison Orum, Charli's Angels Auxiliary
- Helen Mann, Parkville Auxiliary
- Janice Memery, Broadmeadows Auxiliary
- Julie Vlassis-Cooke, American Women's Association
- Susan Haywood, Caulfield Auxiliary
- Sue Hunt, Chief Executive Officer of the RCH Foundation — Ex-officio
- Andrew Long, Business Manager of the RCH Foundation — Treasurer Ex-officio