Raising funds for the purchase of equipment for the 4 Main General Surgery Unit.
The story so far
One of the longest serving Auxiliaries of The Royal Children's Hospital, Templestowe Auxiliary was formed in 1939, with one member celebrating an amazing 70 years' service.
Templestowe Auxiliary was originally founded to transport goods and supply food to the hospital at its original site in Carlton. In 2003 Templestowe began supporting general surgery, providing funds to purchase much-needed equipment.
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON
Templestowe raises funds to support the work of one of the general surgery wards, 4 Main, providing funds to purchase much-needed equipment.
President: Anne Peter-Budge
Secretary: Betty King
Treasurer: Raelene Trotter
(03) 9727 5171